EnglishAA

Monday, March 30, 2009

Ocelots Summary


Ocelots are allowed to be hunted in some parts of Latin America. This tells me that ocelots are not at all protected in all parts of the world! I do not think that, that is a good sign! There is a program from the Caesar Kleberg Wildlife Research Institute, they help to conserve the Ocelots, by creating new habitats for the ocelots. Ocelots are also killed by drivers that accidentally ran on them, this lead to the death of the ocelots. The ocelots have a wonderful life, they can walk steadily at night, smell much better than humans. Bad thing is that they are killed for their beautiful fur, I do admit that their fur is very beautiful. Their fur is beautiful but they should not be killed. They killed by skinning their skin, even talking about that I feel the pain already. Imagine if I try skinning myself, I will shout out loud and cry like a baby. Before being skinned I would faint already. You may think that it is funny, but is really very seriously painful. We could even keep them as pets! They are excellent swimmers too. Ocelots can make a wonderful pet. Won’t you find it weird when u wears the skin from them? They don’t look well on you, it only look good on the ocelots. They are cute, they even feed on cute animals. They are the most wonderful animal that I had come across in my life! I wish I could be an ocelot, but after I know that people keep killing them, I am really angry about! I do not understand why, just because they are beautiful? the ocelots can walk at night better than anyone else, they are not active in the day but active at night. They eat animals that are small and weaker than them. Ocelots are twice the size of a normal cat. They such wonderful animal, so don’t kill anymore of them, conserve them!



(340 words)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home