EnglishAA

Monday, July 13, 2009

English (E-Learning Exercise)

I am afraid of terrorism because it may affect my daily life activities. You may think its kind of funny that i say it would affect my daily life, but to me, what if a terrorist comes to you and put a bomb at your sight would u be afraid. My answer is i WOULD! There would be no time to run when u know that it is there. What i would do is to keep myself save from those scary and mindless creature of them. If they would think of their own family being injured or died, would they still do it? I hope not. Mas Selamat Bin Kastari is one of them. Once i heard that he had escape from the Whitley Detention Centre, i was shocked how smart could he be. He could even escape from a place that is guarded so tightly. What more could he not do? I discussed with my friends about him in school after the day i heard that he had escaped. Thats how scary i thought i would be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home